Superset is a data exploration platform designed to be visual, intuitive and interactive.
This project was originally named Panoramix, was renamed to Caravel in March 2016, and is currently named Superset as of November 2016
- A rich set of data visualizations, integrated from some of the best visualization libraries
- Create and share simple dashboards
- An extensible, high-granularity security/permission model allowing intricate rules on who can access individual features and the dataset
- Enterprise-ready authentication with integration with major authentication providers (database, OpenID, LDAP, OAuth & REMOTE_USER through Flask AppBuilder)
- A simple semantic layer, allowing users to control how data sources are displayed in the UI by defining which fields should show up in which drop-down and which aggregation and function metrics are made available to the user
- Integration with most RDBMS through SqlAlchemy
- Deep integration with Druid.io
- Installation & Configuration
- Getting Started
- OS dependencies
- Python virtualenv
- Python’s setup tools and pip
- Superset installation and initialization
- Configuration behind a load balancer
- Database dependencies
- (AWS) Athena
- Deeper SQLAlchemy integration
- Schemas (Postgres & Redshift)
- SSL Access to databases
- SQL Lab
- Making your own build
- Tutorial for Superset Administrators
- SQL Lab
- Visualization Tools
- Can I query/join multiple tables at one time?
- How BIG can my data source be?
- How do I create my own visualization?
- Why are my queries timing out?
- Why is the map not visible in the mapbox visualization?
- How to add dynamic filters to a dashboard?
- Why does fabmanager or superset freezed/hung/not responding when started (my home directory is NFS mounted)?
- How do I add new columns to an existing table
- How do I go about developing a new visualization type?